Sunday, December 28, 2014

aggressive homeless


When I came to America I was most surprised to see the slogan that suggests people to donate food to children who are hungry .


America is the richest country in the world !

At the same time I see many diet businesses .

This reality is unbalanced .

I know there are many possible reasons .

I was also surprised to see many aggressive beggars wearing clean clothes and appearing well fed.

I saw 'real homeless people' in Tokyo.

They had not taken showering long time so they smelled bad and their clothes were filthy. But they did not ask for anything.


Recently in America I saw a young couple who held the sign that read "We are homeless . Anything will help us"

But they did not look homeless at all.

They looked very clean !

The other day my husband saw them accidentally.

 They came to the supermarket's parking lot in a nice newer model car !


Some homeless are very aggressive and great actors!!