Tuesday, December 30, 2014


One day I overheard a lady talking to the meat manager at the local supermarket.


She asked him many questions.

"Is the beef organic or not?
Was the beef raised with hormones?
Is it from Australia,Canada or the US?"

After that she asked about a certain package of meat.

The manager told her "it is good for stew"

She said " I do not like cheap cuts of meat. I am a gourmet."

Then she told him  " Actually I am a vegetarian ."



I wondered "Why is she at the meat department?"



She told the manager "I try to find a nice cuts of meat for my dog.
Meat is not good for human."



I believe the manager has pride of his job.



I think she was pompous and rude.

She should feed vegetables her dog,too !

After all . if meat is so bad for her , then maybe it is bad for her dog ,too!